Flannery Health and Safety Ltd Project Management Strategy is based on understanding the client’s requirements and the project constraints and by planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to achieve a successful project completion.
Our construction risk management consultants adapt to the continuously changing engineering and construction industries while maintaining proven practices and procedures throughout the construction process.
From the initial concept to project closeout, we assist our clients in facilitating and coordinating the construction process to mitigate complex problems.
- Project Management Stages
- Tendering and Contract
- Construction Stage: Management
- Commissioning and Hand-Over
- Pre – Construction Stage: Management
- Formulate a scheme brief.
- Co-ordinate – surveys, site investigations, planning, fire certs, etc
- Recommend the contract type and selection method.
- Prepare lists of Contractors in association with the Client and Consultants.
- Arrange for the preparation of the Contract Documentation.
- Co-ordinate tenders and reports on tenders, make tender recommendations to the Client.
- Arrange for the works programme, the Developed Health & Safety Plan and the on-site Safety File.
- Establish lines of responsibility and communication with and between parties.
- Ensure the role of Project Supervisor for Construction stage has been appointed.
- Arrange and chair site meetings.
- Co-ordinate the resolution of outstanding planning matters etc.
- Establish framework for monitoring progress and financial control.
- Monitor progress and report regularly to the Client.
- Arrange procedures for the hand-over of the project to the Client.
- Co-ordinate inspections, hand-over and commissioning requirements.
- Monitor the preparation and hand-over of the Safety File, maintenance manuals, as-built drawings, test certificates, final reports, statements, warranties, safety statements and other similar documents.
- Co-ordinate inspection at the end of the defects liability period.
- Monitor agreement of the final account.