Flannery Health and Safety Ltd we know that achieving ISO accreditation is good for not only your business but the wider world. It can be hard to know how best to apply the ISO standard and even after implementation, as standards change, how can you continue to conform?
The answer is to work with us Flannery Health and Safety Ltd who will take ongoing responsibility for your management systems. We will work with you to integrate new processes seamlessly and efficiently into your organisation, ensuring you continue to adapt as standards, personnel and technology evolve and help to future proof your business.
Our experienced ISO consultants look at the bigger picture to make additional improvements to ensure that your systems are working effectively throughout your business. We know that with proper organisation, expertise and innovation, you can do more than simply conform to standards: you can transform your overall business.
Call us today on 0035386 8178443 to discuss your ISO issues.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certification
Improve your business efficiency and productivity through the implementation of a Quality Management Systems(QMS) and achieve ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Achieving certification to BS EN ISO 9001:2015 will give you recognition against an international agreed Standard. Flannery Health and Safety Ltd can support you in achieving this goal.
- Our ISO Consultancy Team will develop a QMS specific to the business needs
- We will audit your current quality systems or QMS (Management System) looking at the key criteria needed to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 Standard
- A report and action plan will be provided to highlight what needs to be achieved/completed to fulfil the requirements of the Standard
- We make recommendations on how to create a streamlined Quality Management System. which can integrate with your current management systems. With easy to follow procedures designed to support your staff in developing best practice
- Confirmation that you are ready for ISO 9001 certification with a accredited body will be given at the appropriate time, providing support in choosing the right certification body for your business needs.
Benefits of implementing a QMS:
- Provide recognition at international level, allowing you to position yourself against competitors by illustrating to current and prospective clients the high standards and continual improvement your business delivers
- Ability to tender for more public sector and high value contracts, as many now expect ISO 9001 Standard at PQQ stage
- Increased efficiency throughout your business having tightened up processes and improved product and service quality
- Improve internal communication, motivate staff and enhance customer satisfaction.
Consultants on hand to support you:
Flannery Health and Safety Ltd has a team of experienced ISO Compliance consultants ready to assist with the development of your management system.
ISO 14001 Environnemental Management: BS EN ISO14001:2004
If you are looking to gain certification to BS EN ISO14001:2015 from reviewing aspects and impacts of your EMS Flannery Health and Safety Ltd can support you with anything from a simple gap analysis so you know what’s left to do, Environmental Legislation Audits right through to full EMS implementation.
We can conduct an audit of your current EMS or IMS (Integrated Management System) looking at key requirements, generating a report and action plan to highlight what needs to be achieved/completed to meet the requirements of the Standard
The completion of an Environmental Legislation Audit and Register: to identify how your business meets current and applicable environmental legislation, with an action plan providing guidance on how to rectify current weaknesses and hence provide evidence of a legislative compliance assessment. As well as a reference document of pertinent environmental legislation
Confirmation that you are ready for ISO14001 certification with an accredited body will be given at the appropriate time, providing support in choosing the right certification body for your business needs.
Benefits of implementing an EMS:
- Provide recognition at international level, allowing you to promote and build your profile with current and potential customers who are more environmentally minded
- Allows you to tender for more public sector and high value contracts, as many now expect ISO14001 standard at PQQ stage
- Increased resource efficiency, for example an EMS will help you reduce your carbon footprint e.g. waste and energy use and ultimately save your business money whilst reducing your impact on the environment
- Verifies compliance with current environmental legislation
Consultants on hand to support you:
Flannery Health and Safety Ltd has a Team of experienced ISO Compliance consultants ready to assist with the development of your Management system.
If you need any more information on any of our ISO services call us on 0035386 8178443 or email:
email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Certification
Achieving OHSAS 18001:2007 is the pinnacle of health and safety commitment and performance. It can give you a significant point of difference to help you to pre-qualify for tender opportunities, to set you apart from the competition.
This service is designed to enable your business to achieve UKAS certification to the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standard. Certification through an accredited body is the only certification that will enable you to win public sector contracts.
Put the certification logo on your stationery and marketing materials to demonstrate your commitment to industry best practice. Committing to the standard will help your organization maintain an effective Occupational Health & Safety (OH & S) Management System, providing a positive occupational health and safety culture, endorsed by senior management.
As well as reviewing your requirements, advising and developing an OH & S Management System and training staff. We will source a suitable accredited body to independently audit your company and certify you to the standard. We will also attend ISO meetings to provide support, if required.
If you already have a certified Quality Management System (QMS) and Environmental Management System (EMS) adding the occupational health and safety standard will enhance your company credentials.
Once you have this health and safety certification, your prospective customers will have proof of your competency and expertise in managing occupational health and safety, reducing the need to explain your own procedures in detail to win new business.
Call us on 0035386 8178443 to see how we can tailor the service to meet your specific business requirements.
ISO 20121 – Sustainable Events
ISO 20121 – Event Sustainability Management System’ is a management system standard that has been designed to help organisations in the events industry improve the sustainability of their event-related activities, products and services. The standard encourages organisations to take greater consideration of environmental, social and economic issues within their strategy and operations and in the products and services that they provide.
The standard applies to all organisations in the events industry – not just event organisers. Venues, caterers, sound & lighting, security, staging and agencies can all achieve ISO 20121 certification – along with corporate and public sector event teams.
One of the key benefits of ISO 20121 certification is that it will enable an organisation to differentiate itself in the marketplace and hence improve its chance of winning new business. Major public sector and private sector clients are referencing ISO 20121 in their tender documents as they work to ensure that their own sustainability policies are being implemented.
Flannery Health and Safety Ltd undertakes ISO 20121 certification assessments to verify that your system is designed in accordance with ISO 20121 and is operating effectively.