It is a legal requirement, within Ireland, to employ competent health and safety assistance. If you don’t directly employ a health and safety adviser but require access to sensible and practical health and safety advice throughout the year our service packages could be just what you are looking for.
Our service packages offer you flexible, cost effective solutions for the best results, that ensure you are legally compliant.
Included in our personnel service health and safety packages:
- Direct access to experienced consultancy will advise and recommend on any Health and Safety related matters
- Access to telephone and email advice for day-to-day issues
- Policy and Procedures, Safety Statements, Event Management Plans, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, writing and review
- Development of Safety Management Systems and on-site implementation
- Development of Construction Phase Plans for Principal Contractors
- Site, factory, and general workplace safety inspections
- Implementation of ISO standards, specialising in 9001 Quality,14001 Environmental ,45001 Health and Safety,2021 Event Management standards
- Workplace Audits
- Auditing of ISO practices and systems
- Peace of mind that your business is compliant with the most up to date Health and Safety legislation and regulations
- Reference Flannery Health and Safety as your competent Health and Safety advisors and support on Health and Safety compliance when completing business proposals and tender documentation
- Advice on accredited or tailored training to employees, whether it is required on an individual or group basis, on all the main areas of Health & Safety.
These packages can be tailored to your business needs and include health and safety documentation such as policies, risk assessments, safe systems of work, and annual workplace audits.
For further information please contact us.